Saturday 11 June 2016

Vio series by Pieni and opening of exhibit by Karma Weymann today 12pmSLT


I have owned Galleria Kakku for a while now and finally decided to get my act together and showcase some of my own art. I have had exhibits in Second Life before but quite sporadically. I do some art in real life, but not as much as I would like to.

Vio is a series of 22 images made by combining Second Life photography and materials such as watercolor papers on Gimp. I have also included a quote that inspired me.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I
- I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost


While I was doing a blog post about the Small World Art Gallery, I decided to rent a little shop at their mall. My series is now also available there. This place is good for visibility, so I recommend it to any artist. They have events that bring a lot of people. And plenty of great art to inspire you. (adult sim)


Today Saturday June 11th, at 12pm SLT they have the opening of an exhibit by Karma Weymann, who has not showcased in Second Life before but has quite a following on Flickr. There is going to be a dj and she is promising that these are her best works for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment